Thursday, December 2, 2021

Is There A Short-Term Or Long-Term Goal That You Want To Achieve In Your Life?

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

I do have one short-term goal and one long-term goal. My short-term goal is going on the exchange program in my third year and before the program, i need to take TOEFL test. All i hope is to get the score above 100 out of 120. My long-term goal is studying my master degree abroad and successfully get the CPA in the state.

How to turn your goals into reality?

The way to turn my short-term goal into reality is to practice English every day and try to use the English practically in my daily life to make English become the part of my life. I found English is not your tool to take exam, but a instrument to make you immerse yourself in different culture and communicate with people all over the world. What matter the most to me is reading, listening, writing, speaking every day though i'm not in the English speaking country now. Also, i plan to have one or two month to do TOEFL exercise intensively.

The plan for my long term goal is when finishing my exchange program, i would take bookkeeper test first then participate in cram school for my GMAT or GRE. I predict it will take me a whole year to prepare for this test. If time allows, I will take part in the some kind of activities or seminar as a complement to build up my soft power.

1 comment:

  1. Willy, if you can go abroad to get a master degree, that would be a great life experience. I would encourage you to do so. Just hope by the time you graduate, it's safe to go abroad to study again.

    ReplyDelete

Is There A Short-Term Or Long-Term Goal That You Want To Achieve In Your Life?

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? I do have one short-term goal and one long-term goal. My shor...