Saturday, November 20, 2021

My Thought On The Talk: Inside The Mind Of A Master Procrastinator


1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

    Absolutely, i do. What happened is every time i feel exhausted and i really want to take a short break. But i would say it's rarely occurred on me.


2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

    I would choose the things are not important and close to the deadline. For instance, I push back the assignment today but i must finish this assignment in next day. Because the thing more day i push back, the more pressure i got later on.


3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination?

    I would choose to do the thing head of schedule and this strategies i usually use on everything in my daily life. Because if the situation is inevitable, the only way you can do is procrastinate the thing. For example, when you know something will happen and have a time conflict with your assignment. If you can do the assignment ahead of schedule, there's no need to worry about.


    What matter is to build up the habit of doing things ahead of schedule. Because when you could do all the things ahead of schedule, you would find it is quite flexible for you to do what you want to do in the rest of time. This is also part of time management.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Is There A Short-Term Or Long-Term Goal That You Want To Achieve In Your Life?

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? I do have one short-term goal and one long-term goal. My shor...